Elite Options looks at the methods used at the institutional level to accentuate returns and manage risks. Intra-sector and intra-market analysis is taught to help in trade identification.
Strategies covered in the Elite Options course include long/short pairs trading, butterfly spreads, double/triple horizontal spreads, and dynamic Delta hedging. Elite Options also looks at using the "numbers" to manage open trades and to set stops and targets.
Elite Options strives to give participants a "feel" for how hedge-funds and other institutional investors adjust and manage open positions. Various trade adjustments are discussed for varying market conditions. This ability to adapt determines survival.
By the end of Elite Options, you will:
- Understand and apply dispersion modeling in identifying trade setups
- Develop a better overall metric of risk
- Gain further insight into how to manage Delta, Theta, and Vega in open trades
- Learn how, and when, to use butterfly spreads, both long and short butterflies
- Structure ratio-spreads and risk-reversals
- Combine calendar spreads into double/triple calendars
- Understand profit locks, adjustments, and repairs on vertical and horizontal spreads